The Royal Marsden Hospital 2019-20 Pain and Palliative Care Events
12. Swallowing & Communication Rehabilitation for People Diagnosed with Head and Neck Cancer.
19. The Royal Marsden Nutrition and Cancer Study Day: What the Health Professional Wants to Know About Nutrition.
26-27. Foundation Oncology Skills for Nurses New to Working in Paediatric and Adolescent Cancer Care.
30. Acute Oncology Study Day.
18-19. The Essence of Clinical Aromatherapy Seminar.
5. The Royal Marsden Palliative Care Update.
25. The Royal Marsden Haemato-Oncology Study Day.
26. Cytotoxic Study Day for Paediatric Nurses.
27. The Royal Marsden Gynaecological Study Day.
2. Molecular Mechanisms of Targeted Cancer Treatments.
9. Demystifying the Science Behind Targeted Treatments and Immunotherapies for Malignant Melanoma.
13. Paediatric Solid Tumours Study Day.
17. CAR-T study Day.
3-7. Essential Oils in Cancer Care Series.
10-11. Nurse Led Clinics—Preoperative Assessment (2-day programme).
9. Challenges of Non-Medical Prescribing in a cancer population.
14. Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About: The role of Radiology in Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment.
20. Advanced Communication Skills Conference: 'A multi-professional approach in modern health care
24. The Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care Conference.
26. Prostate Cancer Study Day.
For further information, visit: www.royalmarsden.nhs.uk/studydays